|PO Box 270
||PO Box 629
|Clarks Summit, PA
- Fax - Call First
Restricted Key Systems / High
Security Locking Systems
- Medeco - Original
- Medeco - Biaxial/Patriot &
Other Open Section Keyways
- Medeco - M3 Freedom / McGruff
- ASSA - V-1O
- Schlage - Primus Level # 1 &
- Schlage - Everest
Key Control Expertise That Can't Be
A locking system is only as good as the
control of the keys.
The next time you need a key copied, consider the risks of a security
system that has no key control protection. If all you have to do is go
local hardware store for duplicate keys, you may need to reassess your
facility. And if the keys to your lock are easy to replace, chances are
the lock itself may be inadequate.
Marking "DO NOT DUPLICATE" on
a key does not really keep people from getting the key copied. In fact,
there is really only one key that cannot be copied in the USA. This key
is for the US Post Office and it is their mail box key. This is because
there is a federal law against copying this key. Stamping or marking a
key "DO NOT DUPLICATE" only alerts the person who was asked to
make a copy and that maybe additional questions should be asked.
• Several different key control programs to meet a wide range of
security and key access requirements. (see below for more information on
• Steel security sidebar within Medeco cylinders virtually eliminates
• Anti drill steel inserts in many products for added security against
• Medeco locks are made with pride in the U.S.A.
• Medeco locks protect U.S. government and military installations,
both here and abroad, as well as schools and universities, hospitals and
banks, vending machines and parking meters, homes and offices, and much,
Primus by Schlage http://www.schlage.com/
you have an ID card that looks like one of these below, we can service
your system and provide you with additional keys.